Dewy skin with no powder? Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gem3110

Reaction score
Hi, I am desperately after some advice and was wondering if anyone could help. I am desperately trying to make my skin/ foundation look dewy but as soon as I set with powder it goes matte. However. I HAVE to set with powder. It doesn't last and I hate the feel on the skin without powder? Any suggestions? Tia x

I use MACs Studio Sculpt which has a nice dewy sheen, blot heavily, buff it in then lightly powder. Still looks radiant without the oilyness!

After powder , use ud makeup setting spray all over face , then mac fix+ covering the eyes and last but nt least , highlighter ( mac soft and gentle) and rock n roll :D

I am a mua and this is my secret :p
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I mix a tiny bit of mac strobe cream with my foundation to give it a dewy look, even under powder. xx

Sleek's luminous pressed powder sets makeup but doesn't make you matte.

Yes i use mac strobe if you dont wish to use dewy highlighter in the end xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Definitely use Urban D makeup setting spray after your makeup. its absolutely amazing and you can get little mini ones to carry around in your bag :) Also use a natural highlighter. Becca cosmetics have a fab one I use shade Opal. It is a bit pricey but its absolutely gorgeous but you can just use whatever works best for you :)
You could also try georgio Armani luminous silk foundation. It's not so great for oily skin but it is really good for dry skin and as the name suggests, it gives a luminous effect to your face.

Latest posts

Back