eyelash perming-safe?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanaG

Reaction score
Hi...
I am going on my honeymoon and want to get my lashes permed however, i have been told it is a very risky procedure that can fry your lashes... i am worried, should I have it done? I curl my eyelashes everymorning and don't know how to cope on the beach!:confused:

Who told you it can fry your lashes!

Ive done lash perming hundreds of times and never fried anyones lashes :irked:

Also i would imagine its only a risky procedure if undertaken by a none qualified beautician who doesn't know what they are doing.

Hi Pips...it was actually a recently qualified beautician friend of mine...
:green:so if i have it done with a well-qualified beautician, it should be completely safe?

Any trained profesional in this procedure should make sure that this should not happen.

Perming your lashes should do far less damage than using curlers on your lashes every day.

Over processing [left on to long ] or incorrect oxidant ratio can cause the lashes to frizz as happens with the hair in some cases [think dry frizzy perms]

With eyelash perming this would only be the case if the therapist wasn't trained properly or had no knowledge of the product they are applying.

HtH

XX J XX

Perming your lashes should do far less damage than using curlers on your lashes every day.

Couldnt agree more.

Dana if you should go ahead and have your lashes permed, make sure you go to a well established salon who has a good reputation, that way you should come away with lovely curled lashes that are not fired.:green:

Latest posts

Back