10 year old?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Hello geeks,

a client came in today and asked me if she could book in with me, she also asked if i could put together a little package for her daughter who is only 10.
What would you advise i do for her? Also would you treat a 10 year old?

Thanks x

I treat girls as young as 6 as long as a parent is present and signs a form.
I do mini mani/pedi
body crystals (little crystal design on shoulder blade etc)
mini make up session
mini facial

obviously it all comes down to what they ask for, i give them the choice of all of the above and then let the parent chose and go from there x

I treat girls as young as 6 as long as a parent is present and signs a form.
I do mini mani/pedi
body crystals (little crystal design on shoulder blade etc)
mini make up session
mini facial

obviously it all comes down to what they ask for, i give them the choice of all of the above and then let the parent chose and go from there x

Thats a good idea thank you, i might sound a little dumb but on my consultation form do i just get her mum to sign it instead?

Thanks x

on my normal forms i have at the bottom

Sign_________________________
*Please note if client is under 16 a parent must sign this form or treatments will be refused.

on my normal forms i have at the bottom

Sign_________________________
*Please note if client is under 16 a parent must sign this form or treatments will be refused.

Thank you for your help, i shall add this x

A friend of mine asked me to give her 10 year old a treatment for her birthday. I asked her mum to fill in the form and they both signed it (the girl felt very grown up signing). Her mum was present throughout and she had a mini manicure, mini pedicure, very mini facial (cleanse and massage) and then a short head massage. She was booked in for an hour and I gave her a little party bag with a few sweets and some nail bits I already had in stock but hadn't used. She loved it. Hope your client's daughter has fun.

Yes make sure you have a consent form filled out.. But why not my friend does pamper / princess parties for 6+ n they love it she has at least 1 a mth x gd luck x

Latest posts

Back