9.1 to tone bleached hair??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sprayed my hair down and shampooed it with half a bottle, then went to a friends for a drink, so instead of washing it out first I just went with shampoo on.
Got to say I was shocked when it rinsed, theres some patches I'm redicilously porous on, could tell on the grab difference.

A tip I found with toner shampoo, if you don't have time to leave it on put conditioner on top of the shampoo after a min or 2 ad it just locks it in like it's been on for 20 mins. Then rinse xoxo

Oo good tip I'll be trying this lol xx

Oo good tip I'll be trying this lol xx

Obviously it's not as good as rinsing then conditioner for softness, but it's ok for a quick one if rushing to go out xoxo

Obviously it's not as good as rinsing then conditioner for softness, but it's ok for a quick one if rushing to go out xoxo

Yeh cool thanks :) xxx

Oh ad perry bugger off with your advice, your making me buy colours all the time that I don't need xoxo

Haha my bad, sorry tomme ;)

And claire, irs amazing isnt it, my favourite toner :)

Diluting it with base doesn't work with 10.1 .1 is blue and .0 is green it's neutral not natural!

In Wella .1 is ash, .2 is green and .0 neutral. Am I wrong?:?:

I have bleach blond white hair and I use 10.96 Wella, great result:D

Theres No 2 in wella Hun, wella is 1-ash 3-gold 4-red 5-mahogany 6-violet 7-brunette 8-pearl and 9-cendre. The doubles I think have more green in xx

there's wella special mix 0/22, which i'm sure is intense ash green

there's wella special mix 0/22, which i'm sure is intense ash green

Ooo really??? I've never saw this I'll be sure to have a wee look out for it though :) xx

Wella .1 is blue ash! .0 is neutral which is green their is a /22 but that's intense ash which is green but no .2 tone in wella

But .2 in the ICC it's violet ash :)

Wella .1 is blue ash! .0 is neutral which is green their is a /22 but that's intense ash which is green but no .2 tone in wella

But .2 in the ICC it's violet ash :)

Yeh I thought that!! The 2 in loreal is violet ash x

9/16 keep watching it go down! Nice creamy blonde colour :)

Often goes pinky!! I was never a fan I always put a bit of /88 on with it

I used this today, talked my friend into it as I hate her bleached hi lights. Looked pinky when wet but not at all when dry, just lovely and soft, she loved it, which for her is amazing as age hates change.

Latest posts

Back