Acrylic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baby ash

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm new on here, i was wondering if someone can help me out? Im doing a acrylic nail course, and im stuck on my assignment question.

Q) how are the correct methods of correct product usage discovered?

if any one can help me answer it please HELP.

Thanks
ASH:)

Hi.
I'm new on here, i was wondering if someone can help me out? Im doing a acrylic nail course, and im stuck on my assignment question.

Thanks
Ok hun first welcome to the site :hug:
We on here do not answer assignment questions everything you are asked in an assignment will have been covered by you so should be either in your written notes or in your notes from your Tutor.
If not I would suggest you speak to your tutor :hug:

Hi.

Thanks

there is loads of information here on this site that will help you to answer your assignment.
Check out the Tutorials and Articles sections (cliclk on Articles on the toolbar)......here is an article about the history of enhancments which may start you off.....http://www.salongeek.com/general-articles/45951-acrylic-fingernail-background.html

Good Luck with your research!!

hi there.
thanks for your help.
im doing a home learn course therefore dont go to class!! my support tutor has said to reaserch it but she dint give any clues of where to look. so thought of salon geek..

Latest posts

Back