Acrylic overlay course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm doing the acrylic overlay course with essential nails. Not been doing it long but I'm struggling when applying the acrylic. I just can't seem to get it really neat.

Also has anyone else ever done this course and if so what did you go on to do next?

Thank you

Neat how? Can you describe the issue?

Ive done it. What do you mean by neat exactly?

It's hard to explain, it's the acrylic application. I seem to have to do it in quite a few patches to get it right rather than the 3 zones. Also u can sometimes see where I've started a new bead :( it's probably a case of practice practice practice and control it better but just want to see what other people's views are x

I had/am having this same issue, I went in for private lessons with my teacher. It really is just practice over and over again, BUT seeing the new bead is because it's not blended properly (need more monomer in your brush)

Thank you :) I've not been doing it too long I just wanted some advice as to what it could be. Are the essential nails products good? I am thinking of using nsi x

Latest posts

Back