Advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Reynolds

Reaction score
How dose everyone advertise hair extensions?
Only advertise on Facebook, I have a before and after picture that works well and I boost that post for £150 a month. I normally get 2 client out of that. I'm a home salon in central London so I have a lot of competition. Dose anyone have anywhere else they advertise? Xx

I use to advertise on gumtree,but now is mainly word of mouth.Do you have Instagram or website?

How dose everyone advertise hair extensions?
Only advertise on Facebook, I have a before and after picture that works well and I boost that post for £150 a month. I normally get 2 client out of that. I'm a home salon in central London so I have a lot of competition. Dose anyone have anywhere else they advertise? Xx
Facebook is a really good media to promote your business on. But it needs to be just part of your online marketing strategy. Think about who your ideal clients are, their age etc this will help you to decide where they might be looking for your services. I would always advise people to have a website, as google is the biggest search engine, and so many people will just google for services. Websites don't have to be expensive, big or fancy. But can benefit your business so much.

Latest posts

Back