Advice in finding practitioners in Botox and fillers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolron

Reaction score
We currently have treatment rooms available to rent and were considering a practitioner to do Botox and fillers, we are based in Leigh-on-Sea in Essex, we would appreciate any advice that would help find properly qualified and insured practitioners.

I am the same as you have a room available and looking for a practitioner to do botox and fillers, so would be keeping an eye on this thread.

Me too. I'm in Surrey.

Me too I'm in Kent

Hi ladies, I'm an aesthetic nurse - been practicing for 18months and just leaving the NHS to practice Aesthetics full time. I also have a GP in my team who's been carrying out aesthetics for 7 years and a newly qualified nurse who's been practicing for 5 months. We do clinics in Bath, Loughborough, Birmingham, Leeds, Bradford and Durham at the minute but are looking to add additional locations. If anyone is interested I can send you more information. @Kate73 @Sammiec85 @Blush&Glow beauty bar @carolron

Hi ladies, I'm an aesthetic nurse - been practicing for 18months and just leaving the NHS to practice Aesthetics full time. I also have a GP in my team who's been carrying out aesthetics for 7 years and a newly qualified nurse who's been practicing for 5 months. We do clinics in Bath, Loughborough, Birmingham, Leeds, Bradford and Durham at the minute but are looking to add additional locations. If anyone is interested I can send you more information. @Kate73 @Sammiec85 @Blush&Glow beauty bar @carolron
I am in London and interested can you give me more details

I'm interested if you could give me more info plz

Hi, could I also have some more info please x

Hello there, I am a GMC qualified medical doctor practising in the NHS. I am also a recently qualified aesthetic practitioner. I have been trained in the latest techniques and equipment / materials. I provide botox and dermal filler treatments. I am happy to travel if the demand is high. It will be a pleasure working within a salon. Please contact me if you are interested to discuss further.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back