Aestheticare G&T peel or Endocare growth facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckie83

Reaction score
I want to introduce skin rejuvenation to my beauty room and wanted some advice on the difference between the Aestheticare G&T Peels and Endocare Growth Facial. Are the peels more for brightening and Endocare more for anti-ageing? Help!

I want to introduce skin rejuvenation to my beauty room and wanted some advice on the difference between the Aestheticare G&T Peels and Endocare Growth Facial. Are the peels more for brightening and Endocare more for anti-ageing? Help!
Did you ever find an answer to your question? I imagine this next small through Aestheticare. I’ve noticed they aren’t offering any professional Endocare products and have phased out their name same brand. If that is the case, did you find a suitable chemical peel brand?

Did you ever find an answer to your question? I imagine this next small through Aestheticare. I’ve noticed they aren’t offering any professional Endocare products and have phased out their name same brand. If that is the case, did you find a suitable chemical peel brand?

The OP has been absent from Salon Geek since early last year, so may or may not respond to you.

The OP has been absent from Salon Geek since early last year, so may or may not respond to you.

Thank you for saying! I’m going a bit too far back into the threads.

Latest posts

Back