Aesthetics nurse looking for room to rent in salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaAesthetics

Reaction score
Hi!
I’m a fully registered nurse with qualifications in anti wrinkle injections and dermal / lip filler treatments. I’m looking to rent a room in a hair or beauty salon in Manchester once or twice a month (initially) and I’m having real trouble!
I’ve emailed a few local salons and health clubs with few replies. Anyone got any tips or know of anywhere looking for someone like me?!? I’ve tried therapyrooms / gumtree.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Anna

My thoughts would be you might struddle.

As a landlady I want my rooms full everyday 5 days aweek. Renting one out for one or two days a month would kill the room rental for other people IMO. But that's my business model.
I'm sure there must be someone who's model is to rent rooms out by the day, I suspect the rental will be a more.
Sorry I can't be more helpful

In your email have you mentioned your business plan ? To be honest ( I m not saying this is u ) whenever I ve had aesthetics inquire they have been new to being self employed and expect me to get them and book them customers . Which I don't have time to do . If u r to be truely self employed it's all up to you . You'll need to take on all your marketing , customer enquiries , bookings etc . No disrespect ment just going on my own experience and poss that of the people you've approached so you'll have to convince them that's not you . Good luck

Latest posts

Back