age consent help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanails

Reaction score
hi everyone,

i have decided to add parent/guardian consent to my client record card, thing is i am having trouble putting the right thing down i struggle to get the right thing accross, the only reason my client record card looks brill, is i got my insperation from gigi, (thanks hope you don't mind) anyway i have changed a few things round and now have space to put a parents consent in there, can any1 shove me in the right direction, just something simple but to the point, at the moment i have, I.............. parent/guardian of..............

i know i know not much, but i seriously seem to be stuck, i must die my hair back to it's original colour the blonde seems to be sinking through.

thanks hope sum1 can help
ta jan

chanails said:
hi everyone,

i have decided to add parent/guardian consent to my client record card, thing is i am having trouble putting the right thing down i struggle to get the right thing accross, the only reason my client record card looks brill, is i got my insperation from gigi, (thanks hope you don't mind) anyway i have changed a few things round and now have space to put a parents consent in there, can any1 shove me in the right direction, just something simple but to the point, at the moment i have, I.............. parent/guardian of..............

i know i know not much, but i seriously seem to be stuck, i must die my hair back to it's original colour the blonde seems to be sinking through.

thanks hope sum1 can help
ta jan

maybe something like this:

I .......... parent/guardian of........... give my signed consent for: (insert the requested service).............................
Signature ......................... Date ............................

HTH

Latest posts

Back