Age Limit on Nails???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekster123

Reaction score
Hi all

Im currently not trading at present so i'm not familiar with Insurance terms & cons but have had some ladies ask if i would do their daughters nails when i do start, thing is they are aged 14 & 16.
Is there an age limit with Insurance or is down to the Technician??
Do any of you have young clients?
Wouldn't have thought that the 14 yr old would have been allowed them at school??
What do you all think about this?
Any views & comments would be great

Thankyou

there have been a few threads about this in the past, try searching 'age limit' in the search bar... think the general view was its up to you how young your clients are but if under 16 then get the written consent of parent. hth x

Thanks thats great, hadn't searched before i posted but have read the threads, Thanks :biggrin:

Aspirations said:
there have been a few threads about this in the past, try searching 'age limit' in the search bar... think the general view was its up to you how young your clients are but if under 16 then get the written consent of parent. hth x

I personally would not put extensions on anyone under the age of 16 as they have not finshed devolping yet.

Also to add they are still at school, playing games and generally being children

Amanda

Latest posts

Back