Airbrush make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the OP should go for it with the airbase course, its pretty reasonable and works a bit differently to airbrushing a spraytan! xoxo

Hiya I offer airbrush makeup to my clients with an extra £15 supplement due to the time it takes to thoroughly clean it!
although not air base like my co - worker uses we find our overall finish very similar I use a Hard and Steinbeck compressor and evolution airbrush great for changing air pressure specially if your working on the body too and also comes with different sized needles depending on consistency.
You can use some normal foundations as long as they are extremely thin and small liquid particles i.e MAC face and body
I use MAC s Air brush foundation purely because of the reasons everyone else gave- its silicone so its water proof and feels so light on the skin with great cover age.
Beware If using mac face and body in Ur airbrush for a client remember its not water proof!!
I think its important to do the correct training to learn to clean it properly and apply it properly and learn about the different products available. Remember u will be charging a client for the service!
I always start the application by correcting the skin tones and concealing. I totally agree with others, i only ever use the tiniest amount of powder after due to the product being so matte.
Perfect for brides who don't like to wear too much makeup or arent used to it!
DOLLY I ask pple when taking a booking about the airbrush, if there interested i take both types of makeups to the trial so we can have a chat and make a decision what is best for them!
I certainly wouldn't be with out my little machine and its a great little add on that brides love to make them feel even more special
I hope this helps you.x

I have done a few make up courses incliding the airbase course I use airbase for foundation, nothing else have found i can apply anything else with my brushes better, but am impressed with the foundation, I think that make up application is a very personal thing and can be hard to deliver, trials therefore are paramount, so eveyone knows you are on the same page, however if you can get the perfect base for anyone, I think they will love you forever, the airbase course covers how to use and maintain your machine and products, thats all, hth x

PS as I say to my 4 year old, there's no such thing as a stupid question!!!! It's how we all learn xxx

lol thats sweet!
thanks again for your help and keep us updated with how you get on :D

Latest posts

Back