Akzentz Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Well decided since my coloured gels came on saturday that i would have a play.

well i couldnt decide in the end as all the colours are fabarooney !!!!!!

so being pratical i went for a full set of french which is very rare for me as i have really bad ridges in my nails but i purchased a new opalessant pink top coat which you can not really see in the pics very well but it does take the ridge effect away. the light from my room makes them look as they are really prominent but there not.

i also decided to go down the buff off route rather than soak off and am pleased to say that they are really really strongand feel so light as well.

im going to grab someone to put the colours on tomorrow and i may even decide to do my own towards the end of the week in the rich red that they do as it oouuussseeessss xmas.

great gels karen

akzentz gels are available from nails plus beauty

Attachments

• Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 281
They look really good!! Yor smile lines are so crisp. Well done.

Thanks for posting this as I have really been thinking about trying the Akzentz gels. Did you use the Trilite?

Thanks but i cheated they are white tips i have trouble with my smile lines on my left hand. At least with tips i know they are ok. Will keep up the practicing though.

I have got trilite but i use the natural gel and did so with these and they are strong. I would even go as far to say they are as strong as the brisa set i had done on me and thats saying something.

Trilite is also a good gel and is easy to apply and self levelling. It combines the following features - bonding , excellent strength and great gloss. I use both.

speak to karen at nails plus beauty and she will point you in the right direction. purchase a try me kit thats usually the best way to start and a reasonable priced way as well.

price wize akzentz are very good.

hth

Thanks Tracy. Karen sya sshe will give me call next week so we will be able to have a good chat. Just one last quick quesyion. The natural gel, does it need a bonding layer?

yes it does i used the bonding gel.

Placed my order for my Akzentz gel from Karen on Wednesday and got it on Thursday!! Lovely speedy delivery.

Anyhoo, just gave them a whirl and I LOVE THEM!! I ordered the bonding gel, builder gel, the clear natural gel and the natural paint on white tip gel. They are so easy to work with, a dream to file... All I could ask for so far.

glad you like them........they are proving real popular i have the colours now they are yummy too !

amb x

They look lovely...and don't you find it nice to use..? i am very happy with it too. Haven't seen the colours yet but Ambers got them so i will take a peek at hers...lol...here are some i did, but i loved the opalescent top coat so much that i did two coats of it....just plain greedy. xx

Ooo!! I like these Ange. They put mine to shame ( in the gallery). I did almost exactly the same thing but without the silver line and I use China Glaze oh lala instead of the opalescent.

Latest posts

Back