Akzentz Gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christine G

Reaction score
I have been doing the rounds regarding trial packs of gels, and I must say that Akzentz gels, (Karen @nails plus beauty), is a gorgeous product to work with.
I have had a natural nail overlay on my right hand for 6 days now, and I know it's still early, but as I had workmen in my hands have been in all sorts of things,,bleach and oven cleaner included. I have also helped with laying floor tiles, grouting, and even cememting., and I have NO signs of lift or product breakdown. I used the paint on white for the small free edge, and trilite for 4 nails, and a coverage pink for the thumb, all the colours are very natural, very glossy, and even people at work had made positive comments about them.
Now that I'm fairly comfortable with working with gels, Akzentz is the product that I will be using on a permanent basis,,,,,,,,,closely followed by NSI for their coloured gels.
Must also add that Karen is a lovely lady to deal with, and will help in any way she can.,,,,,,,great service all round.

Christine

this was really good to read as i am looking into using the akzentz gel, very good feedback
thanx
tara x

Thanks Christine, glad you're getting on well with the gels. Has that man stopped bashing the wall in your kitchen, he was doing my head in LOL!!
Just call or PM me if you need any more info - our coloured gels are out next month!!!

Best wishes

Karen x

nailtech said:
Thanks Christine, glad you're getting on well with the gels. Has that man stopped bashing the wall in your kitchen, he was doing my head in LOL!!
Just call or PM me if you need any more info - our coloured gels are out next month!!!

Best wishes

Karen x

I wish I'd known, have just signed up with Bio.

nailtech said:

Best wishes

Karen x

yeah!!! coloured gels just in time for christmas can`t wait !!!

will these be soak off...? thanks x

i havent tried the gels but just gotta say the service is great(cheers karen)

NailStyle said:
will these be soak off...? thanks x

hiya
I think I remember reading somewhere that there will be coloured gels in the options(soak off) range..maybe karen from nailsplus will confirm it for us...??

I have just orderd the pink and clear, karen told me the coloured gels will be soak off!!!:)

OMG i feel ANOTHER gel coming on to my product list :cry: !!

Amb x

me too lol

anyway what would the difference be between bio and alcan ---- urrggg cant spell lol

would be really interested to hear. ive just done bio and love it but it is very expensive how does this gel compare in price

look forward to hearing more

Hi all
I just wrote a post here & when I sent it a box came up saying the site was closing down for a 10 min teabreak LOL!
Anyway, thanks for all your PMs - I promise to try & answer all of them by tomorrow lunch time.
Options Colours will come in 7 shades initially & Akzentz will continue over time to add more shades to the collection. The colours do soak off & are formulated from Options gels.

Ciao!

KarenS.

hiya
just thought that I`d let you know that there`s a pic on the justnailz forum of the akzentz options coloured gels..they look really nice..

Hi...I am also curious like Karen (hanydanialis) on the comparison between Bioscupture and Akzentz.

I have just booked and paid for a Bio kit/course!!:eek: Have I made a mistake here...any advice?

hi
i have just been delivered my pot of the soak off gel so even more reason to come round for coffee now, cant wait to try it out:)

Brill!.... and I've just soaked my nails off the other day as I was going to try out an nno. I'll take my Bio and we can do a hand each to compare if you like?

MadAboutNails said:
Hi...I am also curious like Karen (hanydanialis) on the comparison between Bioscupture and Akzentz.

I have just booked and paid for a Bio kit/course!!:eek: Have I made a mistake here...any advice? [/quote

I've pm'd you.

Latest posts

Back