Akzentz Paint On White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Hey geeks, I wondered if anyone out there used the Akzentz paint on white gel, both the white and the soft white. What do you think of it, and can it be used with other gel brands?
I really like the gel I'm using but I don't really like the white, I wondered if I could use the Akzentz paint on white with it. Wanting both a french white and a natural finish white.
Is it like gel polish, or even thinner than that? How hard is it not to end up with a ridge under the top gloss?

What gel are you currently using?

I use Akzentz and IBD and have used Akzentz white's under IBD with no problems (on myself ;) ). I have tried both POW's but at the mo prefer to use my ultra white and french white (thicker Akzentz gels). It must be me but EVERY pow gel I've tried, always leaves a ridge when it comes to applying the top gloss. I know alot of people love pow but I haven't grasped it yet. :D

Akzentz natural pow is a lovely creamy colour. The other is a very bright white.

Pm Karen if you have any questions. She's very helpful.

Got my Akzentz POWs today - have to say the packaging looks gorge - just wondered how long they should be cured for, under a 9watt lamp?

Hiya Lol
Glad they made it there safely. 2 mins cure.
Any questions, please PM me.
Best wishes
Karen

Latest posts

Back