All systems go..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well after 8 months or so after not having any clients, Im ready and raring to go again.

Was in town the other day and saw my groovy granny (shes 60 and has her nails done every 2wks without fail), one of my very first dedicated clients, you know the ones you love, who follow every bit of advice you give them and attend every appointment every 2 weeks without fail. She spotted me accross town and called out to me, i had Chelsie with me and she could not stop asking how things were going etc etc. Then came the bullet when can i start doing her nails again. Bless her I was so touched, she said shes had an awful time since I've stopped doing her nails, she used to have beautiful long natural nails, but now.......... stumps with all this staining all over them, she said she has'nt had them done for over a month as the damage was so bad.

I've agreed to start after xmas, so in the mean time Im trying to get my times down as I've gone back up in time scale now after only doing my own, now and then. She can't wait bless her, It felt so nice to be appreciated, I never ever thought I was a brill nail tech, just tried my best, but she told me I am the best in her books, awww, confidence boost or what.

Bit scary to be getting back into it, but its what I love and enjoy so Im going for it. Do you think I should phone all my clients to see if they want me back, bit scared of rejection a little.

Posted a pic of my latest nails, I did the other night, took me 2.5 hrs, aaaaahhh, need to lose that half an hr otherwise all my clients will be getting piles lol

Attachments

• clear.jpg
    clear.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 56
Aw thats brill - yes give your clients a ring & go for it xxxx

well done you pet - you go with it - and youll soon be back up to speed

my oldest client is 68, has gorgeous natural nails, and has overlays on them every 2 weeks without fail, shes an absolute doll, these are the ones i think take more notice of your advice and keep up with the infills etc

xox Fantastic news Sarah L.xoxo
Give them all a call hun and let em know you're back in the chair:cool:

Your nails are blinging babe!!!!!!!!

All the best

Mwah
XXJ XX

If you don't want to phone them, send them a new leaflet with a note on explaining you are up and running.

my oldest client is 88! she's a doll. She was my first ever client and she sees me every week for a manicure. she once told me that "there are more arguments over an inch of willy than an acre of land hun" (and she used a more rude word than "willy") PMSL! i couldn't get off the floor! Turns out she used to work with my mom and dad at a factory 30 years ago! small world.

i'd send leaflets out to all your old clients telling them you are working again. good luck.

Latest posts

Back