Am I being ripped off?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell her you want to pay 75 per week for the first 3 months and then WHEN you are fully booked as promised you will have a rent review with 150 per week being the maximum you will go to.

Contracts work both ways .. you do not have to accept her terms ... you are allowed to ask for your own terms .. people forget this. this is your business ... tell her what YOU want.

i totally agree with geeg.. this is what i would do she is asking way too much,
i started renting a table a month ago in a hairdressers and the owner told me the same thing, that i would get majority of her clients and i havent, so i def think paying seventy five for three months is a good idea as you will know where you stand after that period

OMG Far too much - I pay £50 per week within a gym for a 10x8 room and I have to do EVERYTHING although my water, electricity and rates are included within that £50 so I know this is a good price.

I've only been open for 3 weeks and I work it part time but I'm only just getting people through the door. I've only just made my rent or £50 per week each week so far so to get £200 plus each week you've got to have guaranteed clients booked in before you start to ensure you can pay your rent!

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back