Angel Fingers massage tool

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBelize

Reaction score
These come from the U.K. Does anyone know anything about them? I know they are a massage tool, but would they be worth purchasing to sell in my salon? Or, do you think they are a gimmick? I am in Canada and I know we don't have them here so I thought maybe they would be worth possibly distributing.

ANGEL FINGERS www.angelfingers.com

I welcome your comments.

Thanks.

I saw these at Excel last year. They are nice (the lady demonstrated it on my head) and feel very relaxing but to be honest I couldn't see the point in spending £12 on something that gives the same experience as my hands and fingers when giving an Indian Head Massage.
Clients may like them as something to use in between appointments but its going to depend on the costs for you and the client
Hope that helps a bit
x

I found the feeling a bit too "sensual" if you know what I mean, I felt they would be good in the bedroom but not so good in the salon!:eek: I would feel uncomfortable having a therapist stroke me with one, I would wonder what they were up to!:lol: They no way give a massage just a stroke/tickle! But whatever floats your boat as they say!

I know what you mean. I don't think I would have them being used by the therapist. They would be placed on the counter or in a display for purchase if the client chooses to buy one for home. I am wondering if they would have a market. In Canada, no one has even heard of them so I think people might like them here. They are a bit of a novelty.

Over in England you can buy them in lots of gift stores so they're not so novel. You know your clients best and what they have brought in the past. I think they are a bit too novelty item for me, but I could be wrong. :hug:

I found the feeling a bit too "sensual" if you know what I mean, I felt they would be good in the bedroom but not so good in the salon!:eek: I would feel uncomfortable having a therapist stroke me with one, I would wonder what they were up to!:lol: They no way give a massage just a stroke/tickle! But whatever floats your boat as they say!

KINKY KINKY

I agree I do love the Angle fingers, but on on the head running through the hair. Not sure if they should be used in salon as there is no substitute for a good therapist.:smack:

I have them although I don't use them in the salon my kidsw love them:confused:

hth's

KINKY KINKY

I agree I do love the Angle fingers, but on on the head running through the hair. Not sure if they should be used in salon as there is no substitute for a good therapist.:smack:

When I saw them at Excel I only looked at them being used on the head I def wouldn't like them being used anywhere else :eek:

I bought some at Excel (I'm not a massage therapist) and my kids love them!!

When I saw them at Excel I only looked at them being used on the head I def wouldn't like them being used anywhere else :eek:

They would be meant more for a point of sale item on the counter as customers are leaving, not a substitute for a real massage. I know for sure that I wouldn't spend good money for a massage and have them use that. I just thought it could enhance sales in my salon - again, in Canada, we don't have them anywhere at all. These are very new to me. Would they be worth the price? The cost is GBP 5.10 but with shipping and handling about GBP6.20. In Canada, that converts to about CAD$12.50 - would probably retail at about CAD$18.00 or GBP 9.00. Would you buy one for that price if you were a customer?

They would be meant more for a point of sale item on the counter as customers are leaving, not a substitute for a real massage. I know for sure that I wouldn't spend good money for a massage and have them use that. I just thought it could enhance sales in my salon - again, in Canada, we don't have them anywhere at all. These are very new to me. Would they be worth the price? The cost is GBP 5.10 but with shipping and handling about GBP6.20. In Canada, that converts to about CAD$12.50 - would probably retail at about CAD$18.00 or GBP 9.00. Would you buy one for that price if you were a customer?

Well as I paid £20 for 2 at a trade show, I'd snap them up for £9!

They are nice to use on yourself/otherhalf, but I would not use on a client.

Not thought about retailing them really.

Blimey thats a good price, I'm pretty sure they were retailing them for £12 when I saw them last year - I could be wrong as it was one of the last stalls we walked past and it had been a long day.

I think i would probably buy one at £9 ish, it does feel nice. Maybe have one for clients to try out so they know what it feels like. At the end of the day - or actually right now as my kids are fighting and giving me a major headache running the angel fingers through my hair would be very relaxing! :zzz:

:idea: Hmmmmm....makes me think I should be raising the price..... at least to the equivalent UK price...

Hi, I've purchased one at Excell this year and use it during the facial, after I#ve massaged the arms, shoulder, face I move on to the scalp and use it only for a couple of minutes. Never thought it migh be a bit pervy...lol The clients love it.

I think they would sell in Canada as a retail product, image watching tv and the other half just maid you a nice cup of tea and then stroking them through your scalp, sounds divine.

I think I will unlock the slave and look for angel fingers.

Latest posts

Back