Another bleach question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LibMac

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie here, a non professional looking for some help. Sorry if this sort of thing has been covered before, I searched but couldn't find anything.
I was wondering if some hair geeks could give me some advice. I've been having my hair bleached for awhile now, about a year, and I was really happy with the way my hairdresser did it.
I've moved recently, and have now decided to brave a new salon that isn't a mission from my new place. I went in for a consultation, allergy test and colour test, and told the hairdresser I like the colour it is, which is quite light, but I know it can be hard to achieve. She said don't worry, I'll use the strongest bleach, which, ironically, really worried me!
I have no idea what strength bleach, or toner, my last hairdresser used, as i never thought to ask, I never had any problems though. How do I know whether what the new hairdresser uses won't fry my hair? I'm a bit worried about the condition of my hair, but I also don't want to end up with yellow roots!
Hopefully I'm stressing over nothing, as I'm sure she's a professional, but I'm always nervous about going to a new hairdresser.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers, Lib. x

Latest posts

Back