Any advice for toning stomach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls I've lost alotttt of weight recently maybe a little bit too much but I just cannot seem to tone up my stomach does anyone have any good tips they have for toning up? Or does anyone do any work out videos that actually work or anything?
Thanks guys

Hi guys and girls I've lost alotttt of weight recently maybe a little bit too much but I just cannot seem to tone up my stomach does anyone have any good tips they have for toning up? Or does anyone do any work out videos that actually work or anything?
Thanks guys
Hey do you still have excess fat on your stomach. You just have to continue to lose weight as its the last place to go. And cut out salt and sugar x

I think if I loose any more weight I will be skin and bones! I was originally just over 12 stone which I wasn't bothered about but I carried everything on my stomach I've just weighed myself now and I'm 7 stone 8 so I've lost far too much when I look in the mirror it's more like excess skin than fat! Everyone keeps asking me how I've lost all the weight but I don't know what to tell them as I don't honestly know myself!

How tall are you? If its loose skin there's not alot you can do

5'1/5'2 this is what I thought but I didn't know if trying to tone up would help disguise it a little?

Hmmm i doubt it. My belly is the bain of my life im tall and a size 12 if i lose to much weight ill be all gangly. Spanks are a saviour haha

So annoying isn't it! Just keep doing some sit ups and see what happens! Thanks tho

Thanks guys

Have you dieted? and if you havent to drop from 12 to 7/8 please go by the doctor and ask them to check your thyroids! Im no Doctor but that is extreme if you didnt do it on purpose

My sister has a wheat intolerance so to be on the safe side as it is more likely that I have it than my mum and dad I cut out bread and kind of stuck to the foods she had to eat! Such a nightmare tho I have been dieting but just cutting out all the rubbish and takeaways! I went to the doctors and everything's fine so I'm still stumped as to why I've lost what I've lost if you get me I know stress did have an input that was last year though

My sister has a wheat intolerance so to be on the safe side as it is more likely that I have it than my mum and dad I cut out bread and kind of stuck to the foods she had to eat! Such a nightmare tho I have been dieting but just cutting out all the rubbish and takeaways! I went to the doctors and everything's fine so I'm still stumped as to why I've lost what I've lost if you get me I know stress did have an input that was last year though

Maybe ask them if they can help you with the excess skin!! and I wish my body would let me lose some weight without trying!! hehe

I know I'm glad in a way as I hate going to the gym!

I'm slim but have a pot lol, muscle excercise will sort it out tho, it's usually where when your bigger (in my case from having children) the muscles stretch to allow room for your bulging belly and they don't go back as tight as they once were sit ups or ab crunches are excellent, also core muscle excercises like Pilates & those wiered ball things help to keep everything aligned properly

Yeah it sits on the bit where your abs would be that's what it looks like but didn't want to put that in case I affended anyone! I danced 3 times a week up until being 18 and I couldn't get to what I am now its so annoying! I will try them tho @kahuna!

I have loose skin on my belly due to having children. No amount of sit ups or exercise will fix it. It tones the muscles but you cant see it due to the excess skin. The only way to fix it is by having a tummy tuck.

See I'm only 24 and not had any kids yet so I'm hoping that some toning would help disguise it a little bit as I wouldn't consider a tummy tuck just yet

Ive been doing cardio and weights with a personal trainer for the last 4 years after my 2nd child was born. It has done nothing to my excess skin on my tummy.
Everyone is different though i really hope you have more luck with it than i

I'd go to the doctors and have some tests done to rule anything out, because you've lost weight fast you will find it very tricky to tone, for your height you are in a healthy weight bracket but maybe try put some weight back on maybe half a stone at least to around 8 1/2 stone you'll find toning up maybe easier, what exercises do you do can I ask? Try go to do the gym and have a little routine sit ups alone won't tone your stomach

I have done :/ I'm putting it down to I've lost my puppy fat a couple of years too late haha I haven't tried to loose anymore I've started eating crap again and having a takeaway like 3 times a week! The only excercise I do is run around after my partners little girl!

Planks and diet.

I lost my belly doing pole fitness

Latest posts

Back