Anyone done Forever Living 9 Day Aloe Cleanse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Just considering doing this and wondered if any geeks had done and what were your thoughts etc?

TIA 😀

I haven't done the clean 9, but I take the Aloe gel every morning and I love it!
My best friend is a rep and she's just started the clean 9 and seeing good results already, her customers have given good feedback about it too. X

Ah great stuff. Anyone else?

I am a rep for flp, have been for 2.5 years, done 2 cleanses both its amazing results...1st I lost 9lb n 7 inches 2nd lost 6lb and 6 inches - left about 9months between them

I've done the clean 9 thought it was really good I lost 9pound and felt really good afterwards xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've done the clean 9 thought it was really good I lost 9pound and felt really good afterwards xxx

How does it work? I know someone who sells it, but not sure what it is/how it works.

Basically it's a shake diet I done the old version of it, I could only have 1 shake water aloe juice and tablets from the kit for the first 48 hrs, and strangely enough I wasn't hungry at all,then you start too introduce food low calorie and low fat for the remaining days xxxx

Did anyone keep the weight off and do they offer life long advice on what to eat after the cleanse? I'm just interested in it but from a neutral place as I know if I ask someone who works for them there will be "sales talk". Seems like juice plus arbonne and now forever living is taking over my facebook newsfeed with very drastic results such as bald men's hair growing back which I'm not buying lol! Xx

It works but anything would if you didn't eat for two days. If I eat well for a week I get the same result

Yes I think it's more of a kick start for a healthy eating plans I wouldn't advise long term as no shake diet is good long term xxxx

Latest posts

Back