Anyone need a lift from the York area??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateyork1

CND Grand Master Geek!!!
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm going to GMEX on the Sunday and was just wondering if there is anybody who would like a lift from this area? Kate xx

i think i'm going on the train, cos I ain't got a clue where the GMEX is. xx

Where in East yorkshire do you live?

i live in holme-on-spalding-moor - u might not of heard of it, its near market weighton, but i work in york (up on clifton moor)

That's quite funny - my parents live in Foggathorpe!! If you wanted a lift and you could be in Wheldrake for 8am latest then you would be more than welcome. My parents best friends live in H-o-S-M too - down Snowdrop Garth. If ever you see a Trophy pet foods van around thats my parents! Thye have a lot of customers in Holme Moor.

really?? its a small world lol!! i see the trophy pet foods van on a friday on me way home from work! - my parents best mates live in foggathorpe.
im not sure if the train tickets are booked for the 9th. but thanx for the offer anyway - i'll prob see you there!!

That's so weird aint it!! - my parents probably know you're parents mates as foggathorpe only has a few houses - funny little place isn't it!! I'll see you there then! - if you get stuck and need a lift just PM me and we'll sort something out. Where at Clifton Moor do you work then? Is it doing nails? - I'm always at Clifton Moor! (shopping!)

no im a graphic designer (spend all day doing local link ads) i work at 'The Max' used to be called maxiprint, its down the same road that all the car garages are on. i only recently qualified for nails, im doing that in me spare time.

Of course you mentioned the other day didn't you that you were doing my ad? Did you do a Trophy Pet Foods one aswell? I haven't seen my latest one yet do you know if it's finished? - I'm sure deadline is Friday and they've not sent it to me for approval yet. I know where you are then, do you want to go into nails full time then or is it more of a hobby - it's both for me, I love it!

yeah i did the trophy one last week. nails is a hobby for me, i spent about 2 yrs debating whether to go for it and do a course or not!! eventually i booked onto the foundation course with creative and have been hooked on nails ever since! im booked on the spa manicure/pedicure course next so im hoping i enjoy that just as much as i did the foundation course.

When are you doing the Spa mani/pedi course - I've booked on one too (well cuticles have booked me on one) I' going on 20th October.

im doing it at leeds - i could have done it on the 20th oct, but i chose 28th nov cos im alreay off on the 17th oct being a model for joolz. i couldnt get both days off in one week!!

Yeah I'll see you there that day then - I'm there for the skillbuilding on the same day as Joolz!

Just had the ad proof emailed to me - it looks great thanks. Have forwarded it to Cuticles for their approval. Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back