Archie Lloyd hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sallie ford

Miss-s
Reaction score
I've notice a few of u mention Archie Lloyds hair extensions
So off I went to check out the website
I know it's Russian but can someone clear something up
In one paragraph it says
Russian virgin 8a
Then in another breath I see Russian 6a
Can someone clear this up for me
Also 40% discount this is a bit high discount to give especially if the grade is a good grade
What is the hair like does it last up to years ? Xx
Thank u every one xxx

I haven't tried any of their hair but I would like to address this 'grading system' .. as far as I'm aware ( and I've been buying hair for nearly 20 years!) there isn't an official grading system?! The companies themselves grade their hair as a selling point, who inforces it? Who regulates it? It's complete made up nonsense same as 'Italian keratin' and the such ... there is no official grading system and never has been as far as I know so I tend to ignore whatever aaaa crap they make up and but it, try it , see what you think! Not sure that's helpful but I hope so!

I would love to know this too, I was quite surprised at the 40% trade. I am probably going to make an order and trial it myself first, but if anyone has any insight on how the hair is, that would be much appreciated!

Yes I'd be interested in this also..I will take a look, think the Grade (wording) is a spoof though! Like Sploo has said but it and try for yourself, that's what I've learnt over the years! X

Hallelujia! This whole AA, AAAA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA system is a load of ****. If the hair is of good quality then its of good quality. Simple as that. And i agree re "Italian Keratin". So what makes keratin thats italian (allegedly) better than say, a Spanish keratin?

Just order samples from suppliers and test the hair yourself is what i say.

So confusing, when I asked they said 8a. It's beautiful hair. Using it for my fussy customers and have had wonderful feed back. They are something to do with the only way is essex, some of the girls from there wear it.

Archie Lloyds is probably the nicest range I have used. On instgram they do have
So confusing, when I asked they said 8a. It's beautiful hair. Using it for my fussy customers and have had wonderful feed back. They are something to do with the only way is essex, some of the girls from there wear it.

Archie Lloyds hair extensions is probably the nicest range I have used. I follow them on instagram, they have loads of TOWIE girls wearing there hair.
Anyone no how to share a instagram video?

I just ordered some hair from Archie for a friend to sample for me before I start using on clients. Unfortunately my friend toned her hair so it didn't match, but the hair seemed really lovely, and I've experienced great customer service, since I've had to send it back, with no problems. Just thought this might be helpful. I'll be reordering soon and I'll let anyone who interested know how the hair is after being sampled :)

Just order samples and test if you are happy with quality then go for it, don't bother about the suffix attached to the name.
I could grade our hair as 9AAA and it might be a low quality compared to another supplier 4AAA

As @Sploo quite rightly mentioned, there isn't an internationally recognised standard grading system.

Latest posts

Back