Armchair manicure...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a regular lady whom i do a pedicure for every 5 weeks, however the next appointment she wants a manicure as well. When i perform the ped i do it in the comfort of her home in the living room, she sits in her armchair & i have a little stool.

However will it be okay to use the armchair to do the manicure on as i don't think she has a table?!?

Thanks all xxx :D

Hi......I do mobile sometimes and place a cushion on my knee. I sit opposite and I cross my legs to gain that extra bit of height, place a cushion on top (protected by my towel) and away I go!

xx

I've done it so that i place a towel over the arm of the sofa/chair and then some couch paper, so you're double protected. Works really well and then you sit a chair opposite (i.e a chair that sits at a table) so that you're comfortable too.

I always ask first though x

angelxdevil said:
I've done it so that i place a towel over the arm of the sofa/chair and then some couch paper, so you're double protected. Works really well and then you sit a chair opposite (i.e a chair that sits at a table) so that you're comfortable too.

I always ask first though x

how about using the ironing board as it is adjustable

try a little lap tray in the place of a table. if not, i'd put some saran wrap/plastic wrap on the arms of the chair, covered by a towel, just in case. and you can always bring a little fold up chair for yourself.

Latest posts

Back