Balmain Double Hair & Fill Ins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

del<3

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I have just come across a Balmain course near me for double hair and fill in exts...

i have never seen double hair done before (looks similar to a weave to me...) would any of you guys recommend this course?

Am i right in thinking their 'fill ins' are just glue bonded?

so confused!! haha :Scared: x

Double hair is a unique method to Balmain. It's quite interesting and I would recommend going to that course. It's like kind of wefts that are attached in a very unique way ( can't even explain) but YouTube it and there are videos. Fill ins is just their name for fusion bonded. I would recommend going on the course as its always nice to know more and Balmain is such a good brand to offer. If its not too expensive I would go for it. But fill ins are just the same as fusion bonded but you might still learn something about application etc.

Thank you!! They are offering this course in Glasgow for £90!! which I thought was fantastic!

Yeh I saw the double hair being applied it's kind of weft hair which the clients own hair is pulled through from...I thought it would be really fab for people with fine hair looking for more volume?

Thanks you have just made up my mind I'll defo book it! Plus who better to train with than balmain!! X

I was taught how to apply extentions with balmain....would definately recommend them.....also their quality of hair is fab...abit expensive to buy but worth it x

Id love to try the double hair on me. So if you're ever in london ;)

I have super fine hair and it looks like it would be good on me. Would love to try. Like kind of skin weft but last longer. You cant even see the top of the weft. I think it's fab!! I've done it one some clients.

£90 is Great! And you will learn a lot. Plus having a Balmain certificate helps.

Xx

Haha well never say never!!

Yeh I think it looks brill! Perfect for folk who's hair is really weak from over processing too!

Who does your exts for you? When I get mine done it's from a girl who does micro beads and they blend so well she's been doing them for about 5 years - the salon I trained in which is quite prestigious said they were the best they'd ever seen - so I'm keen to match her quality! Haha x

I was taught how to apply extentions with balmain....would definately recommend them.....also their quality of hair is fab...abit expensive to buy but worth it x

Thanks laura - yeh I know it's quite expensive but to be fair in Edinburgh girls will pay it for good hair I know I certainly did - there weren't many salons up here doing quality extensions until about 4/5 years ago when the boom sort of hit so girls were going down south and paying over the odds some nearly £800-£1000!! I know a girl who got hers done somewhere in glasgow and paid £1300! Which I think is ridiculous! x

I have a girl who does mine, she's fab. Been with her three years now. But I have micro beads in now but my hair is so fine and Scandinavian that I found fusion bonded better and less detectable in my hair. Also cause I had a bob type haircut they need to go higher up and they were just less noticeable. But no one I know here does double hair so would love to have it done to try one day as I offer it andi it's good to know the good and bad about having them in.

Absolutely!! I LOVE micro beads in my hair but mines is quite thick!

They are quite heavy compared with fusion buy they do last longer!

Ahh there's so much to think of haha! Well I cannot wait for my course - I have a few friends who are thinking about a weave as their hair is so fine so hopefully the double hair will look better - nothing worse than a weave on Caucasian hair - I hate to see it all tangled in little pleats :( x

Latest posts

Back