Beauty | Japan's Bagel Forehead Fad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Words fail me......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

27439135.jpg

What the.......

Been googling pictures of this bagel head thing. Saw a guy with 2 bagels on his head... kinda looked like a messed up version of Hellboy sans horns. All I can say is YOWZA!

That is so strange. Who would even want that? Jesus!

really thought i was going to throw up when they pressed the centre - bleugh!!

Oh Jeez im not even gonna watch that! blerrgh

Had to watch through my fingers! Yuk, bleurgh and wwhhhyyyy?!?!

I want to know who the first person was that discovered this new 'look'. Hmmm...you know I'm kind of bored today...think I'm going to stick this huge needle in my face and see what I get.
Good lord!

I wonder if a bagel is the only shape they can do. I'd be amused if they took it further and made balloon animals using that method.

Its not a treatment its a form of body modification. As you can see the guy doing it is some kind of piercer/body mod artist. Its like doing suspension its supposed to be spiritual or people just do it to see how it feels or just to see how they would look, like a corset piercing. Some of them might go on to have permanent silicon implants later on.

Last edited:
Hahaha my husband just Said "they look like a load of donuts if you ask me!" :lol:

Hahaha my husband just Said "they look like a load of donuts if you ask me!" :lol:

Haha good one :) x

Lord that's ugly! i understand the whole body modification thing but this??....this is just disgusting! don't they realize how ridiculous they look? :p

That was disturbing.....
Stretching her forehead skin like that could not be in her best interests!!!
Maybe a new wrinkle removing treatment.... but wow, still just disturbing. :(

I think I might get myself one of these, in the hope that it might mean some men stop talking to my boobs and talk to the bagel instead.

Why on earth would anyone want to do that to themselves? :eek:

That's not fashion, that's just plain weird!

NOOOO this is horrible...why??

It made me feel faint. Some people are bizarre. :eek:

Latest posts

Back