Beauty | Japan's Bagel Forehead Fad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made me feel sick! X

Sent from my GT-S5363 using Tapatalk 2

I watch a lot of anime, tend a few conventions annually, and play lots of video games, and not a thing comes to mind when I see bagel head. Def not a cosplay thing. :lol: I think it's just seeing how far they can take body modification. People used to cringe at gauged piercings, facial piercings, ect, but now it's so widely accepted and common, hardcore body modifiers are probably just trying to see what else they can do that's unique and out of the ordinary. It's seen all the time at tattoo and piercings conventions. People poke holes in the weirdest places, expand piercings that normal people wouldn't, and implant all types of stuff in them. (There's a guy that has magnets implanted on his wrist so it could hold his ipod nano without a watch strap!).

That's just my speculation though. No matter what the reason is... it's definitely weird!

I came across this on tv this evening! needles don't bother me in the slightest, but this made me feel ill... it's so strange!!! x

I am usually open minded and will give most things ago but this is hideous and WILL NOT partake in anyway.... even if i get a request from mr bagel himself... its silly, most probably has side affects that are not pleasant and i would not apply anything i wouldn't be willing to have done myself! how weird.... are we trying to be aliens so soon! :twisted::Scared:

Latest posts

Back