Begging Time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sean,

I'd like to add some more pics to my gallery if I may. Do I send them on to you at the usual address?

Thanks,

Vicky

No probs!!!! I just thought I was doing it wrong!!! I shall resubmit my details! Cheers hun. :biggrin:

nail_star2003 said:
No probs!!!! I just thought I was doing it wrong!!! I shall resubmit my details! Cheers hun. :biggrin:

Kelly, he's got that many piggin' women emailing him I'm not surprised he gets them all mixed up! :wink2:

Jackie, stop muckin' tings up. I run a kompleetly profession-nail outfitt hear, your upsettling the punters. :smack:

Kelly, I look forward to receiving your details and I'll update them pronto.

Vicky, sorry hun, I was in work last night so I couldnt reply. Yes, the usual address [email protected] As soon as I have them, I'll update them. :biggrin:

Vicky & Sara (distinctive nails) your pics have been added, thanks a million. Just in case somebody is unaware of the page location, click here to go to the The Guests Gallery

If anybody has pics in there and would like to add or update them, just let me know. All new/updated pics will go to the top of the page, hopefully we can keep the content as fresh as possible. A huge thanks to all you guys who have your pics on display there, it is really appreciated.

*Note*
I really want to show everyones nails off in the best possible way. So please remember, only submit good quality digital pics. A blurred pic is just that, a blurred pic, I cant improve it in any way whatsoever.

Selina (Nailbomb), your pics have been added, thanks :D

Latest posts

Back