Best Cuccio lamp for mobile tech?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lydia1807

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I currently use a UV lamp with Cuccio gel polish, but would like to switch over to LED. Can anyone recommend the best one for a mobile nail tech, as I will only be using it part time as I work in a different industry for full time work.
I have seen the LED mini lamp with Cuccio, but I have seen a lot of mixed reviews on if this is actually worth buying, or should I invest in the Max Pro 2 or 5?

Any advice would be much appreciated, as I would like a decent lamp that can cut down service times for my clients, but will not cause any issues with curing.

Lydia
x

Hi Everyone,

I currently use a UV lamp with Cuccio gel polish, but would like to switch over to LED. Can anyone recommend the best one for a mobile nail tech, as I will only be using it part time as I work in a different industry for full time work.
I have seen the LED mini lamp with Cuccio, but I have seen a lot of mixed reviews on if this is actually worth buying, or should I invest in the Max Pro 2 or 5?

Any advice would be much appreciated, as I would like a decent lamp that can cut down service times for my clients, but will not cause any issues with curing.

Lydia
x

Hi Lydia

I have the pro 5 and its an amazing lamp. small compared to my older Cuccio lamp..

I've had 2 Cuccio lamps and both broke.
tbh I'm not impressed with them at all

Last edited:
I bought the mini led lamp for my sister as she only does nails on herself now and she loves it, tbh it's a cute size I just wish it had a timer!

I've had 2 Cuccio lamps and both tbh I'm not impressed with them at all

I've had a generic UV lamp for myself which is great but now that I'm going mobile, I need something more convenient for timings.

Do you use Cuccio Veneer? If so, which lamp do you use with them if you don't mind me asking?
I've heard a few people say about Cuccio lamps not being the best, so any recommendations would be really helpful.

Latest posts

Back