Best window covering for a spray tan room come beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmo100

Reaction score
Hi - I have a window which i need to cover up as it had large cracks on it so not very nice to look at ! You can see through as its security glass - Ive tried to curtain and as I use my spray tent tent in the room it just absorbs the spray although I use a special spray tan extractor at back of tent - for easily cleaning I am thinking about getting old fashioned ventian blinds - has anyone else got any other suggestions?

Best wishes

Isabel

Hi - I have a window which i need to cover up as it had large cracks on it so not very nice to look at ! You can see through as its security glass - Ive tried to curtain and as I use my spray tent tent in the room it just absorbs the spray although I use a special spray tan extractor at back of tent - for easily cleaning I am thinking about getting old fashioned ventian blinds - has anyone else got any other suggestions?

Best wishes

Isabel

Hi Isabel, I am having vertical blinds fitted in my new salon as we speak and funnily enough, I've just had a conversation with the man doing the work. He recommended that the one for the tan room was done in blackout blind fabric as it's slightly 'plasticy' and really easy to wash down.

Hope that helps, take care, Jacquie

Oh thats a great idea never thought of that - im away to find black out blinds now! Many thanks!

Latest posts

Back