Beverly Beaute?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redheadxx

Reaction score
Hey everyone. . .

Beverlybeaut.com
Has anyone used this site before?
Does anyone know if it's a decent site?
are the products legit?

X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

There has been quite a few threads about this website. They are not authorised to sell these products in the UK. Their website prices also do not quote the import duty which is due when they pass through UK Customs.

Unless you have a license from the brand holder, by buying from them you effectively become an illegal importer of branded goods! If found out your goods could be seized at customs and you may face fines and prosecution. Definately stay away!

Which products in particular are you interested in and I can direct you to their authorised distributor in the UK.

xx

Last edited:
I've just been searching for all different acrylic nail suppliers in the UK really. Seeing what's good what's decently priced.

Thanks for your help its good to know

As a general rule don't buy from overseas websites unless it's for small value items (less than £15) otherwise you will get stung for import duties. That asside from any legal/brand issues. i once bought some shoes online from an american website as they 'seemed' cheaper but ended up paying nearly the same again when they went through customs!

Back to nails... unless you are qualified I don't think you will not be able to buy any professional brand acrylic products legitimately. There are various DIY sets available but I can't (and wouldn't!) advise on any of them.

If you are looking to do some training, you should check what brand your chosen training centre uses, whether they will supply you as a 'student' and whether you get any kit with your course. Hope that helps!

Omg sounds awful. I've always been a bit sceptical about buying from outside UK.
Thanks for the heads up.
X

Latest posts

Back