Big Brother Hair :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breath

Reaction score
Hey everybody, been a while!

I'm curious i'm after getting hair like John James (If you don't watch big brother you can simply google him!)

I'm wondering what hair dye he used, that's all :D

replies are much appreciated=]

the reason no one is replying is because your not a pro hairdresser...take a pic of john james to a salon and they should sort it for you...hth

Well yeah, i'm not a proffesional but i work on my own hair.

I simply don't have the money for salons, and if that's why i was ignored then that's pretty arrogant. ha

Well yeah, i'm not a proffesional but i work on my own hair.

I simply don't have the money for salons, and if that's why i was ignored then that's pretty arrogant. ha

yeh i have to agree. this is the consumer forum for people that are not professionals to ask advice. and if he is not getting advice because he is not a professional then that isnt fair. its not like he asked this question the hair forum.

i am not a hairdresser so i cant help with your question, sorry, but i am sure that somebody will help you soon.

yeh i have to agree. this is the consumer forum for people that are not professionals to ask advice. and if he is not getting advice because he is not a professional then that isnt fair. its not like he asked this question the hair forum.

i am not a hairdresser so i cant help with your question, sorry, but i am sure that somebody will help you soon.

he did ask on the professional hair forum it has scince been moved after i replied.
it would not be right for a pro hairdresser to advice how to colour your own hair as a non pro as it could lead to a wronged outcome and the pro would then get the blame..scince it has been moved to the consumer forum then advice can be given but i doubt a pro hairdresser would advice on what colour and products to use as hair colours and bleaches are chemicals and should be used by professionals.
i wasnt being a kiljoy just advice... as the post was initially posted on the professional hair forum....x

I agree with *JOANNE* and as a Pro will advise you again to go to a salon , just because this post is now in chit chat doesnt mean you will get advise how to DIY your own hair .
There are plenty of DIY hair forums but this is a professional one & not arrogant of us to not give advice on chemicals but our perogative.

he did ask on the professional hair forum it has scince been moved after i replied.
it would not be right for a pro hairdresser to advice how to colour your own hair as a non pro as it could lead to a wronged outcome and the pro would then get the blame..scince it has been moved to the consumer forum then advice can be given but i doubt a pro hairdresser would advice on what colour and products to use as hair colours and bleaches are chemicals and should be used by professionals.
i wasnt being a kiljoy just advice... as the post was initially posted on the professional hair forum....x

awww im sorry. i didnt realise that he said he wanted to do it himself, nor did i see it on the hair forum neither because i am not a hair pro. sorry guys. i need to read in more detail lol. x

Latest posts

Back