Bikini line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469630338.031533.jpg
hi, I've had a lady in today for bikini line and she's just sent me this photo. I'm not too sure how this has happened though as wax temp was fine and I stretched the skin enough can anybody help? It's just in this one area and she had a full leg and bikini

I can't actually tell exactly what part of the body that is but that is a serious bruise!

Did you do a full consultation including medical history and current medication?

I can't actually tell exactly what part of the body that is but that is a serious bruise!

Did you do a full consultation including medical history and current medication?

Yes did all that

This happened to me before when the lady who waxed me didn't stretch the skin enough

Is this on her bikini line?

Wow!!
This bruise is almost certainly due to one, or even all of these - the skin not being pulled tightly enough; too much wax; removing the strip too slowly; removing the strip upwards instead of straight back on itself.

Whoa!!! It looks like the top of her thigh? In which case, not enough stretch from underneath (did you stretch above instead?) and possibly removal technique. Just looked again and maybe the crease at the knickerline? Hot wax or strip? If the skin wasn't taught, there was a crease under the wax, or you waxed up over the tendon, it will bruise / remove skin. Ouch :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back