Bio Sculpture and chlorine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikkinewnew

Reaction score
Im in and out the pool easily 2 sometimes 3 times a day- i teach swimming and go myself for fitness. Weekends im in a hot pool for 4 hours.
Iv invested in a biosculture kit, and after researching local salons i use clear base gel for bottom and top coat. I want to make sure nails last on myself before starting a mobile bit on the side.
My first attempt didnt last more than 2 days, my latest 4 days, after 4 hours in the pool it all cracked and peeled off... Help!?

Tried the sculpture techs group and no one was very helpful...

If i get a different top coat gel which one? S gel Flexi gel etc? My nails r strong, and i have bios led lamp.

Please help?

Hello and welcome to the site.

Please can I ask you to complete your Profile as soon as possible, so we know a bit more about you and your qualifications/training.

In the meantime, you say you have acquired a Bio Sculpture kit. Have you actually completed or are you currently undergoing any training? The reason for asking is that Bio do not supply any of their products and/or equipment without training.

Until you're able to clarify, this thread has been moved to Consumer Queries.

Im sorry if you feel we were unhelpful but I think we were a little apprehensive about giving too much advice and its difficult to know where to start without knowing whether or not you are qualified or undertaking the correct bio sculpture training.

Hello,

I am yes, i am unable to update profile as im new and cant work it out.

Ok- as a consumer, any help would be gratefully received?

Latest posts

Back