Bio Sculpture users please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emi-loo

Reaction score
Hi Guys - Question for all you Bio users, I have been using Bio for a nearly 3 years now, and have always stuck to using Bio products with Bio, as I do with any system. Have any of you ever used other brands of polish over Bio, and not experienced any problems?? I have always advised my clients not to use other brands, and sold them Bio polish, because I do not want to risk any lifting.

I would be grateful for any comments - thanxx

Em xx

I frequently use other brands of polish over Bio with no problems at all, however, I won;t use anything but Bio polish remover to remove it. I find pretty much any pother polish remover (regardless of it being Acetone free) can dull the gel.

That said I always use professional plishes as opposed to over the counter. Usually CND, but also China Glaze, Opi, Attitude & Essie have all worked for me. Although, I think it was Attitude that started to peel a little after a few days. Don't quote me on that though!

Well I use Calgel but they're pretty similar. I advise clients to use their top coat under the polish and only use good quality polishes "like for example the ones we stock"
Havent had any problems as yet.

Thanx for your reply ladies!!! Ive always used Bio products with Bio, but a few of my new ladies have loads of their own polish. and can not afford to buy the Bio polish, I did suggest putting the top coat over the gel before the polish, so thanx for that! xx :hug:

I frequently use other brands of polish over Bio with no problems at all, however, I won;t use anything but Bio polish remover to remove it. I find pretty much any pother polish remover (regardless of it being Acetone free) can dull the gel.

That said I always use professional plishes as opposed to over the counter. Usually CND, but also China Glaze, Opi, Attitude & Essie have all worked for me. Although, I think it was Attitude that started to peel a little after a few days. Don't quote me on that though!

I use bio and was advised by essie not to use it on bio gel unless I put the top coat on the gel 1st as it can react with the gel so the essie rep said hth xx

ALWAYS apply Bio top coat before the polish, ALWAYS use a professional brand and you shouldn't have any problems.

HTHs

Latest posts

Back