Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiselou08

Reaction score
Hi. I need advice as I qualified as nail tech 6 years ago but since then had two very lively children so never really got to grips with things. I am qualified in Bio Sculpture although a long time ago. Want to start up again and would like advice as to whether or not I could make a part time living doing mobile Bio Sculpture. I have always like Bio and found it easy to work with..... please give opinion and advice::confused:

I would advise you to get in touch with your distributor and arrange some retraining. Gels and application methods have changed so much over the last couple of years, you will really need to come up to speed with these. After that if you get in plenty of practice then you can make a good business out of Bio. It's a fantastic product. HTH.x

Hi there
I would like to train as a nail technician but am becoming increasingly confused with the number of systems available. I had almost made my mind up on bio sculpture until someone said to me the back scratchers fibreglass is better because like biosculpture it doesn't damage the natural nail but it stronger. My research leads me to think that biosculpture is one of the best systems currently around. What does anyone else think?

Additionally I have been put off bio sculpture because the website seems to lack information and my emailed queries never seem to be answered fully. It also seems to be a very expensive course £800 for a complete beginner like me and although I live in a fairly affluent area I can't help thinking I will be very lucky to recoup my investment this year. Any advice out there?
Jil

Latest posts

Back