Bleach disaster!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soz I mis typed... I mean a 7/0 and 7/1 colour touch mix... Not 7/01!!

Maybe do a strand test if your worried about it grabbing, sorry I miss read, I thought you meant you had done 7/0 7/1, may work, but her roots are very yellow, so apply ends first, she'll go grey on the root otherwise

......illumina 7/81 + pastel. The blue violet will get all the orange/gold/yellow plus illumina is divine!!!
Verdict?
She's coming to me tomorrow at 2(am freaking out) 😜

I will defo do ends first lol! Don't want silvery roots!!
Shall I go with 7/0 and 7/1 and jus keep an eye on it?
Or do illumina 7/81+ pastel and watch?
Much appreciating your help!
Will post when done.
**** she is coming on Monday not tomorrow ..losing it!

I will defo do ends first lol! Don't want silvery roots!!
Shall I go with 7/0 and 7/1 and jus keep an eye on it?
Or do illumina 7/81+ pastel and watch?
Much appreciating your help!
Will post when done.
**** she is coming on Monday not tomorrow ..losing it!

7/81 id say to be honest

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

That's what I thought!
I'll do 7/81 + 1.9% and keep an eye!!
Thanks for your replies, have a lovely weekend😊😊

Let us know how it come x

But what about me??? Back to brunette !?! :-( x

lol thought u was already blonde haha :D

i would put a darker base on it not dark just 7/8? then after treat treat treat and then do highlights slowly xx

i would put a darker base on it not dark just 7/8? then after treat treat treat and then do highlights slowly xx

Thanks love xx

wont it take a toner? lol

u shouldnt do this but as its ur own hair do a strand test colour touch 8/81 with koleston 10/8 it will get u to a beautiful blonde mine was orange/yellow and now amazing everyone loving it . u shouldnt do this if it was a client but it was my own hair so we do things on our heads that wouldnt do on a client i learned this on here this toner and work wondersssssss

But what about me??? Back to brunette !?! :-( x

Id stick it out, you've come this far! Keep purple shampooing then when you feel it can take it get another stylist to re bleach gently and tone :)X

Stick it out like she said! You will only try going blonde again later and beat yourself up that you went dark again. Ive done that way too many times. Black, orange, chemical cut..black, orange, chemical cut...finally blonde!

Yes yes yes you are all right!! I will stick it out!! And treat treat treat!! Hopefully I will get my desired colour eventually!! Thank you for All your help and suggestions. And I shall lee you posted xxx

Yes yes yes you are all right!! I will stick it out!! And treat treat treat!! Hopefully I will get my desired colour eventually!! Thank you for All your help and suggestions. And I shall lee you posted xxx

KEEP YOU POSTED (dam phone!)

10/8 and 8/81 in colour touch?
What developer?
Was it like dellys or my lady?
I know my lady doesn't want to go darker just hoping the 7/81+ pastel might tone it out... Think she might cry if it comes out darker!!!

Delly you could do an 8/0 and 8/1 mix and it will be even then fade out for summer... When you can gently re bleach and tone??

Lol excuse my slowness I missed it.... Ct and Kt! What vol? How long?
Would love to c n4 and after in these scenarios!!!

10/8 and 8/81 in colour touch?
What developer?
Was it like dellys or my lady?
I know my lady doesn't want to go darker just hoping the 7/81+ pastel might tone it out... Think she might cry if it comes out darker!!!

I don't see the point in putting the 10 colour in unless using 10vol in order to try getting that slight lift as it deposits.... Wil how weak and porous you have said her hair is, the last thing you want to do is try lifting more, you can still try it but I'd stick to deposit only on this one, the ammonia in the kp may open the cuticle more to deposit the ash more....

Latest posts

Back