Bleach disaster!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colour fresh 8/81 not ct :) x

8/81 is ct?

U shouldn't be doing this but heard on here and done it

Mixed 8/81 with 10/8 wouldn't Do on a client but I did on myself and I got an amazing blonde white blonde. And my hair was kind yellow after the bleach so It did work great x

There's a 8/81 in colour fresh Hun it's light pearl ash blonde :)
Just saying if her hair is like chewing gum you could use this will getting your hair in better condition it doesn't contain any ammonia or poroxide
I no colour touch is a semi/quasi but it does mildly oxidise so colour fresh would be better for the hair :) x

Is there a 10/81 in colour fresh cant remem? X

There's a 8/81 in colour fresh Hun it's light pearl ash blonde :)
Just saying if her hair is like chewing gum you could use this will getting your hair in better condition it doesn't contain any ammonia or poroxide
I no colour touch is a semi/quasi but it does mildly oxidise so colour fresh would be better for the hair :) x

Alright good to know xx

I think I looked at the first pic which seemed darker than the others so I probably would go lighter than 8/81

What did you use?

P01 is loreal right?

P01 will go green. Please if you use LUO use the LUO Releaser. Someone at our salon used P01 with Dia Activator 9vol. Went like a Kali mess. Over really clean blonde!!! I would go P02 or P22 with some P01 at lease having the P02 (voilet) will stop going green. Xx

P01 will go green. Please if you use LUO use the LUO Releaser. Someone at our salon used P01 with Dia Activator 9vol. Went like a Kali mess. Over really clean blonde!!! I would go P02 or P22 with some P01 at lease having the P02 (voilet) will stop going green. Xx
I heard mixing p01 with p02 go to a nice lovely colour

Brilliant thanks for the advice xxx

Brilliant thanks for the advice xxx

Definitely use Luo developer.
I've just read this full thread. Bless you.

Next time remember Stay Away From The Bleach!!!! (Unless going blonde gradually with highlights😉)

Definitely use Luo developer.
I've just read this full thread. Bless you.

Next time remember Stay Away From The Bleach!!!! (Unless going blonde gradually with highlights😉)
Ultimately I want it really really blonde!! But very very ashy xx

Hello everyone! I am relatively new in the industry although own a salon. Have a quick question. I have a client level 4 ( previously colored hair). Wants to go " Kim kardashian" dirty blonde style, which is what?- level 7?
How do you better / quicker achieve that?
Will redken extra lift work in that case or better bleach all over? Or maybe shampoo bleach?
Any ideas?
Thank you to all responded:)

Hello everyone! I am relatively new in the industry although own a salon. Have a quick question. I have a client level 4 ( previously colored hair). Wants to go " Kim kardashian" dirty blonde style, which is what?- level 7?
How do you better / quicker achieve that?
Will redken extra lift work in that case or better bleach all over? Or maybe shampoo bleach?
Any ideas?
Thank you to all responded:)

I have the same client here black coloured hair and want go like her

So I will bleach bath get as lighter as possible then do lots of highlight with pastel and tone the hair in between with an ash and then tone the highlights after as well

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366354306.883180.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366354306.883180.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 256
Thank you! It was very helpful. May I also ask, when you bleach bath that dark of hair ( level 4 and darker) do you normally use like 30 or 40v of developer to process faster or what volume is better to use?
Thanx again

Thank you! It was very helpful. May I also ask, when you bleach bath that dark of hair ( level 4 and darker) do you normally use like 30 or 40v of developer to process faster or what volume is better to use?
Thanx again

No u must use a lower one like10vol or 20vol no more that way u can do 2 bleach bath it the hair allow and if its ok to do so. I have done up to 3 bleach bath with 10 vol 3% and was fine. Xx

Got it. So you'd shampoo bleach with 10 or 20 to as high as it goes, wash, dry and shampoo bleach right away if needed again to achieve necessary level of lift? Do I understand you right?

Latest posts

Back