Bleached hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranquility UK

Reaction score
Hi hair Geeks, I have just jumped over from the beauty side of things.. i have had my hair dark brown for about a year now (im naturally blonde-ish) and decided to go back natural, so i bought some hair dye stripper - colour b4 - from boots which worked quite well but it was still kinda brown, so i bleached it knowing it would go ginger.. 4 days later i bleached it again and its just slightly ginger. im going out tomorrow night and want to do it again but im scared my hair is going to fall out/be really dry etc.
what do you recommend???

btw i used jerome russell bleach from boots x

Hi hair Geeks, I have just jumped over from the beauty side of things.. i have had my hair dark brown for about a year now (im naturally blonde-ish) and decided to go back natural, so i bought some hair dye stripper - colour b4 - from boots which worked quite well but it was still kinda brown, so i bleached it knowing it would go ginger.. 4 days later i bleached it again and its just slightly ginger. im going out tomorrow night and want to do it again but im scared my hair is going to fall out/be really dry etc.
what do you recommend???

btw i used jerome russell bleach from boots x

Well i certainly dont recommend you do anymore DIY jobs!

Go to a professional for a colour correction and a deep conditioning treatment - do NOT try anything else or you risk ending up with a pixie cut!!

All you can do at home is invest in some shampoo and conditioner specifically tailored to reduce brassiness in blonde hair.

Latest posts

Back