Bleaching 3" dark roots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just for fun..... Should I keep a bit of that root?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What an odd response. It's not either one or the other surely?
I found your response quite odd. We provide a service so surely the clients needs come first. Obviously we need to make a living but that doesn't mean clients should come to us just for that reason. It's our problem if we don't make enough money not theirs

I found your response quite odd. We provide a service so surely the clients needs come first. Obviously we need to make a living but that doesn't mean clients should come to us just for that reason. It's our problem if we don't make enough money not theirs
Exactly we provide a service, that service is hairdressing not teaching hairdressing

Exactly we provide a service, that service is hairdressing not teaching hairdressing
I haven't said anything about teaching hair dressing! The only point I'm trying to make is us making a living is not the clients concern or a reason to come to us.

I haven't said anything about teaching hair dressing! The only point I'm trying to make is us making a living is not the clients concern or a reason to come to us.
Nobody has said that it is they are saying why the information wont be disclosed

Nobody has said that it is they are saying why the information wont be disclosed
Just thought AcidPerm comment was weird and suggesting making money was the priority when I just don't agree with that. it doesn't matter anyway

Just thought AcidPerm comment was weird and suggesting making money was the priority when I just don't agree with that. it doesn't matter anyway

She's not saying that.
I think she's explaining her reason for not teaching a non pro to do her hair herself at home.
If we teach people to do there own hair we won't have a job.
Eg. if a dentist taught you how to do your own filling . Would you do it and think it's of the same quality ?

It's worth paying extra to go to a professional and have your hair look nice and still be attached to your head [emoji23]

She's not saying that.
I think she's explaining her reason for not teaching a non pro to do her hair herself at home.
If we teach people to do there own hair we won't have a job.
Eg. if a dentist taught you how to do your own filling . Would you do it and think it's of the same quality ?

It's worth paying extra to go to a professional and have your hair look nice and still be attached to your head
emoji23.png

I did say it doesn't matter because there's no point carrying this onAs I have already said my point is nothing to do with whether you do it yourself or not! However, NOT that I would advise them you can buy home hair dye kits at home but not a DIY filling kit! A clients reason for coming to me and not doing it themself should be because they want a better job not just so I can make a living. E.g. We eat out in a restaurant do we can have nice professionally cooked food not so the Chiefs can make a living. We may however try to recreate this food at home. Jamie Oliver shares plenty of cooking tips and still make a living however this was not the point I was trying to make!!

Latest posts

Back