Bleaching hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty91

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm in the process of getting ombré done from dark brown/black and have been advised to use a silver shampoo to help lift the redness out of my hair after bleaching. How long after bleaching do I have to wait to use the shampoo?

Well silver shampoo is used for toning yellow out of the hair, so use as needed.. if it isn't yellow, you don't need to use it. If your hair is red or orange, silver shampoo isnt going to do any good to your hair....
I would personally recommend asking the stylist who sold you the product in the first place as he/she would know what your hair needs best

Thanks I just wasn't sure if it needed to be left a certain amount of time after bleaching to start using it

No you should be okay to use it right away if it needs it

Use it every shampoo but use a really good conditioner afterwards blue shampoo can be quite drying x

Hey,
I'm in the process of getting ombré done from dark brown/black and have been advised to use a silver shampoo to help lift the redness out of my hair after bleaching. How long after bleaching do I have to wait to use the shampoo?

That's odd advice. Silver shampoo tones yellow hair. It doesn't lift colour and won't affect red hair at all.

Latest posts

Back