Blending/applying acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look fab!! I'm training still too though so my comments are prob pointless lol. But they look loads better then wat I did today. Re running out of room for all 3 zones - I've read in Gigi Rousse's Nail Class, she recommends putting the bead for zone 3 on top of zone 2 and work the bead from there otherwise you run out of room. I find it works well. X

They look fab!! I'm training still too though so my comments are prob pointless lol. But they look loads better then wat I did today. Re running out of room for all 3 zones - I've read in Gigi Rousse's Nail Class, she recommends putting the bead for zone 3 on top of zone 2 and work the bead from there otherwise you run out of room. I find it works well. X
Thankyou..I think where I was going wrong was applying far too much and it was too thick x

A lot of Geeks use the NSI Attraction system so hopefully they will be able to help you as you go through your course. I have tried the dura tips, I love blending tips but hated them they can be a nightmare!
What tips do you use hun. I'm on dura too and can't blend them at all xx

Latest posts

Back