"Blinging up Baby" tonight @9 on c5

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherry Darling

Reaction score
I am horrified about some parents spray tanning and putting make up on toddlers but I am so curious I will be glued to channel 5 tonight!
Anybody else watching?

xXx

Last edited:
I've just read an article about the woman who is on tonight's show and was quite honestly horrified - I won't be watching!

Curiosity always gets the better of me :)

xXx

I wish I'd thought to do it a few years ago and made a bit of money lol.My daughter was for ever putting on my makeup and strutting around in my heels as was I in my mums in about 1970 doesn't everyone.if I had to pretend I sprayed tanned her every day to cause a stir and put a couple of grand in her bank account I would have done that to.Its just journalism baiting.

I saw the advert and was mortified but I will be watching 😳

Sent from the catphone

Next thing that's being advertised is,dangerous dog owners and proud,more sensationalism but probably more real and something we should probably be more worried about but why they televise and probably pay these morons is beyond me so no I won't be watching.

I love watching trashy shows, they wind me up and horrify me but I love it! :D

xXx

Will be watching! After a lady asked me to give her 5 year old acrylics last week I was mortified!!! A sparkly polish for special occasions is ok with me but some people take it way too far! The thought of spray tanning a toddler turns my stomach! They had a debate on it on LBC this afternoon, talking about a lady who gives her 9 month old a pedicure, not sure if it's the same lady on the tv show but we shall see! 🙈

Felicity xx

It's too much too young! I was the therapist who was on LBC this afternoon. It wasn't really told to me that the host would be against me so much but I hopefully stood my ground and said what was and wasn't acceptable!!

It's too much too young! I was the therapist who was on LBC this afternoon. It wasn't really told to me that the host would be against me so much but I hopefully stood my ground and said what was and wasn't acceptable!!

That's LBC for you, they'll never let you get your point across of if you do they'll cut your call off. Julia is one of the nicer ones though.

Felicity xx

When were you on? Might try a listen to the podcast

xXx

I have to admit that even though I would never let my daughter (she is 6) have a spray tan (well not until she is 16) and have nail enhancements etc, if I had the money I would buy and dress her in designer clothes (and myself of course :wink2: ) and my son. I don't object to nice clothes and shoes etc but a spray tan?? OMG!

Wow, the oldest daughter left ear looks so sore :( Remove the earrings!!

Last edited:
What/who is LBC, please??

10 minutes in and I'm already wound up lol

Felicity xx

Eh? It's not on my tv?

Sent from the catphone

More like chav the baby up! x

What a divvy! I had been watching on delay!

Sent from the catphone

Latest posts

Back