Blonde to white blonde help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlett17

Reaction score
So I'm a hairdresser and use clynol but I'm open to going to warehouse and picking up something else to help me get to my desired colour ! At the moment I have 12.0 & .12.22 12% painted roots have done for years I am a base of a 7-8 I also every now and again have 8.4 and bleach foils and in the odd time if we have time in the salon i jave a Crystal toner on lol so one pic is me at the moment and the other pic is what I would like to achieve ...ive never used any other brand but clynol don't seem to have any good toners that make it this colour xx

Attachments

• 1513163148379.jpg
    1513163148379.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 67
Anyone want to help me pllleeeaaassseeee xx

You will not achieve platinum white with high lift tint, even with ash it will still be slightly warmer. Bleach then tone is the only way, luckily because you are already lighter it should be quite straight forward xxxx

Oh I know I wouldn't achieve it with high lift tint lil as that's what I already have I've been wanting a change but didn't want to go darker lol I thought it would be bleach but what toner do u suggest ? Clynol don't do anything like this ....They seem to be very basic and not brought anything out for these types of colours which is annoying lol ! Thank you for replying...i see all sorts of stuff in the warehouse but jusy never know how they would turn out ...i like to hear from people who use them lol xxxx

Bleach and tone, matrix SPV & 10v work beautiful for a white blonde :) x

On towel dried hair ? And how long do u leave it on hun ? Xxxx

And equal parts or double peroxide ? Xxxx

Yes towel dried hair, 20g SPV 10g 10v • 30g peroxide, the longer you leave it the darker it goes we normal leave for around 20mins :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1513192465.810763.jpg

20g o9r spv and 10g of 10v ...ive found the 10v tube online on salon services but what is the spv ? I'm been really slack sorry !! Xxxx

Found it ! Thank You xxx

Okay fab good luck :)

Latest posts

Back