Blonde with lowlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetAmandarin

Reaction score
I'm currently training to be a hairdresser so bear with me and any stupid questions........Can someone help please? I have quite heavily highlighted hair...and want it blonder!! I was thinking about a full head bleach but I'm worried about some of the drier areas that have become a little frazzled by bleach over time. Would it be possible to have a full head bleach and at the same time have a couple of lowlight on the drier bits?? I'm hoping that it will help the dry bits whilst getting a more all over blonde look. will this work? ?:irked:

I'm currently training to be a hairdresser so bear with me and any stupid questions........Can someone help please? I have quite heavily highlighted hair...and want it blonder!! I was thinking about a full head bleach but I'm worried about some of the drier areas that have become a little frazzled by bleach over time. Would it be possible to have a full head bleach and at the same time have a couple of lowlight on the drier bits?? I'm hoping that it will help the dry bits whilst getting a more all over blonde look. will this work? ?:irked:

lowlighting is still colouring, so wont do the more damaged bits any good really....if you want to go really blonde, get your hair cut short a bleach it all over, and have a good aftercare regime ready!
x

Latest posts

Back