bloody tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
Can i ask if any of you have placed tips on your clients and then when blending in you notice a hole appearing and you cant file anymore as it will just keep getting bigger

had two tips play up today

one just disinterated and the other has a hole appear ,,,,,i hate using tips

Hi Lisa, I've had this happen before just below the seam line due to an air bubble so what I did was put a fine layer of brush on resin over, let it dry and then continue blending.
David

I posted a thread about this some time ago...think it was titled hole in tip??any way advice i got back was it was an airbubble and to try creative gelbond glue as this is fantastic at preventing airbubbles.

hi lou

I do use gel bond hun

Hi there
When you use your gelbond do you use the nozzle to smooth it along the well area? due to it being gel it is thicker - as you know and if it is'nt smooth you will find air bubbles when it is pressed onto the nail. Or try putting a thin layer onto the natural nail first then on the well and see if that helps.

If you use normal adhesive the runny one smooth it onto the well and then tap it on a paper towel to remove any excess.

If a tip is too small, that can also cause the above.
Hope this helps
Take care

Agree that if you are getting holes when blending then there must be air bubbles, otherwise, you would just be able to blend no problem.

It's probably just a glitch in your tip application method....revisit it and hopefully it will be solved....xx

im more in to sculpting you see so have only used gel bond a few times i will take this on board thught cathie and theresa xxxxxxx thanks girlies

Latest posts

Back