Blue black

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam19

CPH
Reaction score
Hi all..I'm new to salon geek!
Look forward to sharing and taking advice!
Anyone recommend a blue black colour that actually looks like it has blue in it!? Have tried luo colour, majirel and ion solutions! They all look just black! not the slightest hint of blue!

Hi all..I'm new to salon geek!
Look forward to sharing and taking advice!
Anyone recommend a blue black colour that actually looks like it has blue in it!? Have tried luo colour, majirel and ion solutions! They all look just black! not the slightest hint of blue!

Affinage Infiniti 1,7 ... probably the most noticeabley blue i've used, but you will never get a really vibrant blue because of the depth :) you can always ads some blue mixtone it with it though :)

Yea i have used a mixtone everytime but it still looked just black..Thanks will try that :)

hi i had he same problem and i bought the blue colour in ion cant remember the number but its just pure blue and i mixed that with some number 2 but put a lot of the blue in it they have a blue black but like you said its more black there wasnt any blue x

Wella colour touch 2/8 is alright but again still needed a bit of extra in x

Blue black is never really vibrantly blue. It can only be seen in the light igora 1.1 is lovely!

You can also have dark navy if you want it more bluey by using something like. 3.0 mixed with blue and green (I'm sure but don't quote me for definite on that!) hth

Ah thanks all :) will test them out even If it has a Hint of navy I'll be happy just not black. Cheers :)

Iv tried allsorts and whatever I seem to use, it still fades out to just black after you wash it a few times.
You could maybe try using a crazy colour to refresh, something blue, but... maybe it wouldnt show up as itd be lighter than the black?
Worth a try :)

Latest posts

Back