Book recommendation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin love

Reaction score
HI all

I'm coming back into the beauty world after a break having babies.I want to make sure im up on all regulations. What book would you recommend?

Many thanks

Hi @Robin love,

How long have you been away for? Are you self employed? If so I would definitely make sure your public liability insurance is in place before you go back. It might be worth speaking to your colleagues to see if they are offering any new treatments since you have been away - if this is the case and it is possible for you to get booked onto a course to get up to speed. The GDPR regulations have come into play recently so this is something worth looking into.

At lot of the information you need may be available online? At times when a book is published - some of the information is already out of date :)

Hi @Robin love,

How long have you been away for? Are you self employed? If so I would definitely make sure your public liability insurance is in place before you go back. It might be worth speaking to your colleagues to see if they are offering any new treatments since you have been away - if this is the case and it is possible for you to get booked onto a course to get up to speed. The GDPR regulations have come into play recently so this is something worth looking into.

At lot of the information you need may be available online? At times when a book is published - some of the information is already out of date :)

Hi thanks, I’m self employed so no colleagues.

Back