Botox Payment Solution - I really need some help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love beauty this picture makes me Piss lol glad your couch is being sorted xx

Thanks!
At the moment I'm too ashamed to have anyone over. Imagine the conversation!
Me : Would you like to sit down?
Friend : er, no.
End of conversation.

Or
Me: Make yourself comfortable!
Friend: Are you taking the p*ss? On them?!

No way! It just isn't happening!! Lol.

Update on my situation with JMC mobile! .. I called O2 again on Monday after an email from JMC that was just a repeat of my phonecall from friday and another unsuccessful rant with JMC on the phone and they said they would migrate me back to o2 consumer without me having to speak to JMC again but he couldn't tell me how long it would take for the process to go through! .. The man at O2 then called back Monday evening and said all was complete and I can now upgrade should I wish too!! I upgraded straight away FOR FREE and also now pay a much lower monthly tariff than I was even paying on my old iPhone 3GS! Despite now having the new iPhone 4S which I paid nothing for!
Result! I'm a happy girlie! :)

Thanks botoxboy for your guidance :)

Lovebeauty, how's things with you and your Harvey's sofas? Xx

Hi,

Please don't stop here! What they did to you was actually criminal in my opinion because they falsely represented themselves and made you change contracts. As far as I'm concerned this is illegal!

You still need to write to both companies and trading standards. Yes they've upgraded you but how many hours of your time and anguish have you spent? Your time is precious, you did nothing wrong and they need to compensate for that! A free upgrade and lower tariff doesn't cut it. Work out the cost of your time and phone bill and demand it as credit! They are getting off far too lightly!

Hi,

Please don't stop here! What they did to you was actually criminal in my opinion because they falsely represented themselves and made you change contracts. As far as I'm concerned this is illegal!

You still need to write to both companies and trading standards. Yes they've upgraded you but how many hours of your time and anguish have you spent? Your time is precious, you did nothing wrong and they need to compensate for that! A free upgrade and lower tariff doesn't cut it. Work out the cost of your time and phone bill and demand it as credit! They are getting off far too lightly!

Ooo that is soo true. My brother also said I should take this further, and you have just reassured me that yes, I should!
I shall try get the maximum I can from this and post a further update when I get one :)

Definitely. It's not just the money it's the time. I would mention to JMC that you are going to file a fraud complaint with the police but if they respond within seven days with a decent offer then you'll be happy to end it there.

Also take it up with 02. Write to both chief execs!

Chief exec of O2 is Ronan Dunne - address to write to is:
Telefonica UK Limited Correspondence Department
PO Box 202
Houghton Regis
LU6 9AG

Thank you so so much, will let you know how I get on :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332421455.027792.jpg

Yeah!! *Happy dance*

Wahey!! Yay!! Happy days :) lovely sofa xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332505432.681134.jpg

Omg, look at this! Stupid Harvey's! They are sending me out a replacement.

:-O you really need to put a huge complaint in with regards to every aspect of your purchase from service to product..
I posted my 3 page letter of complaint to the CEO of O2 today.. It felt so good lol :) xx

:-O you really need to put a huge complaint in with regards to every aspect of your purchase from service to product..
I posted my 3 page letter of complaint to the CEO of O2 today.. It felt so good lol :) xx
Think I will.
I blame Coronation Street for brain washing me into going with them! Lol. Stupid Corrie.

So do I write to the CEO of Harvey's then? Will he or she even read my letter or are they too important? Lol.

Think I will.
I blame Coronation Street for brain washing me into going with them! Lol. Stupid Corrie.

So do I write to the CEO of Harvey's then? Will he or she even read my letter or are they too important? Lol.

Lol, I thought that! Probably not, but then I thought that the fact I addressed it to the CEO may show that I've researched it and that my complaint is 100% serious and meaningful! (despite Botox boy giving me my info! :p)
Good luck xx

Lol, I thought that! Probably not, but then I thought that the fact I addressed it to the CEO may show that I've researched it and that my complaint is 100% serious and meaningful! (despite Botox boy giving me my info! :p)
Good luck xx

Well done!

Haha they don't read them, but usually pass it on to their secretary and say 'get this sorted'!

The day Lloyds CEO got my letter a 'lovely' lady from high level complaints called me, gave me her name and direct line and promised to sort it then came back with an offer of several thousand which I rejected the. Got more.., be persistent!

Update on my JMC/O2 situation...
After taking botoxboys advice to write a letter to the CEO of O2, this morning I received a call from 'someone from his office' who apologised to me lots and have credited 3 months worth of bills to my account so I do not have to pay another O2 bill for my iphone 4s (which i also got for free ;) after complaining once already!) until the end of july!! :) sooo happy :)
I wouldn't have done anything about it if it wasn't for you Botox boy, so thanks for your advice and guidance :) xxx

Update on my JMC/O2 situation...
After taking botoxboys advice to write a letter to the CEO of O2, this morning I received a call from 'someone from his office' who apologised to me lots and have credited 3 months worth of bills to my account so I do not have to pay another O2 bill for my iphone 4s (which i also got for free ;) after complaining once already!) until the end of july!! :) sooo happy :)
I wouldn't have done anything about it if it wasn't for you Botox boy, so thanks for your advice and guidance :) xxx

Brilliant! Persistence pays off! I'm currently taking on BT and Eon again!!!

Lol made me decide to get onto sky's backs. The broadband speed is awful, using SG on my iPhone app is awful, I use 3G with a low signal because it's quicker.
I can't live without Internet on my phone, I'd crack up, I think of silly things and search them, or dont understand something and google it.
My house also runs off broadband, tv's, phones, wii, ps3, Xbox, DVD player, sky anytime plus (over a hour to download a 30 min programme), 2 pc's a laptop and a tablet plus the security system needs Internet to work.
Bt were never this slow xoxo

Well I've read all this and I need some help if you've got a min BotoxBoy (I bet you wish you didn't start this thread lol). Mines a bit different so I don't really know what can be done but here goes.

I was on my way home from work on 23rd Dec and another car hit me. I reported it straight away and was told it might be the following Tuesday before they could get in contact with the other insurance with it being the xmas break. So I rang back mid week and nothing had been done but I was assured it would be. I rang back at the start of jan and was told that the other person hadn't even reported the accident but they would get onto it. Shortly after I recieved 4 soliciters letters claiming whip lash for 4 different people. So I reported that to my insurance.

There was only 2 people in the car and a police officer stopped just after and spoke to both of us. So I rang the police and got the information from the officer who said he would be happy to state there were only 2 people.

So I got back onto the phone with the insurance passed all this info on but they had done nothing in the mean time apart from try and phone the other guy but there was a language barrier. So then I got a letter asking me to put in writing what happened and send it back. I sent mine back and when I rang up they hadn't got it, so I emailed it but then rang and was told it hadn't come so I emailed whilst the lady was on the phone so I would know she had got it.

They then sent me someone out to take a statement and photos (13th March) and he said it takes a week to get back to the insurance. I rang today and was told they haven't got it yet but will chase it.

In the mean time I had to renew my insurance but went with someone else but it cost me a lot more as it messed up my no claims.

Sorry for the long post but that's the short version. I'm so annoyed but don't know what else to do about it. I've been on the phone loads but they aren't helping at all. Any suggestions?

Brilliant! Persistence pays off! I'm currently taking on BT and Eon again!!!

:) thank you .. This has actually made me smile all day!! :) xx

Oh I also forgot to mention my car is still scratched with a dinted wing and a wheel trim missing but they say the only way I can have it fixed is to pay my excess and they will give it back if the decide it want my fault but that's £700 and I would get it done cheaper than that if I was having it done, but I don't want to get it done as they will have it done right.

Latest posts

Back